Boxster Hardtop Fitting Instructions
Please take your time and allow 30 minutes to fit your boxster hardtop for
the first time. Once fitted it will only take seconds to remove/refit. Any
problems please call us and we will talk you through it.
Tools required are a screwdriver and a 5 mm alan key.
- Remove soft top centre clamp (if optional fitting kit not purchased)- this is a simple procedure. Open clamp, remove 4 star screws and pull
- Remove 75mm x 20mm cover in front of soft top cover (lever off with
- Fit rear fitting brackets with screws provided into exposed m6 threads
- Fit soft top clamp to hardtop
- Place your boxster hardtop on car
- Close centre clamp as you do for soft top
- Close rear clasps down (already fitted to roof)
Enjoy your Hardtop Company Porsche Boxster Hardtop and we would appreciate a photo for our customer gallery!
A set of step-by-step photographs to fit
Porsche Boxster Hardtop
will appear here...